Thursday, February 19, 2009

bride + groom

You may recall Andy’s wedding from my previous post here. Well I am long overdue to post more great pictures from their wedding. The wedding was held at a beautiful house in Scottsdale, Arizona.

B&G0073



Did you notice the GREAT garage doors? They were a perfect backdrop for a few bride and groom pictures. I placed them apart from each other and told the groom to slowly walk towards the bride. I LOVE the giggles that Andy got as he walked towards her.


B&G01 blog01



I always do some black and white photos. Here are a couple of my favorite from that day.

B&G01 blog02

We sat down on the front lawn to do a few more shots. I told them do whatever they want as long as they are touching and kissing was very encouraged. Note to future clients…close your eyes! Notice Andy’s eyes are open in the first kissing shot! That’s okay…they were closed for the rest of the shots!

B&G01 blog03

I had to post this picture. This is Andy’s sister-in-law and I think she has a great smile.

B&G0071



I had a fantastic time at this wedding and I am so honored that they allowed me to be a part of their spectacular day!

B&G0061



No comments:

Post a Comment