Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jillian + Peter

Last weekend I did an engagement session for Jillian and Peter at the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza. We happened to pick the same day as a major arts and craft fair was taking place! We had planned to shoot a couple of pictures at the infamous LOVE statue, but it was quite crowded. We decided instead to take a walk around and found some other great spots.


Fav0001



Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from that day.


Fav0017



Fav0019


Fav0031



Fav0040


Fav0036



Fav0046


I owe Jillian and Peter a huge thank you for being very flexible and moving up their session time. My husband and I had just found out that morning that an offer we made to buy a house had been accepted and we were going to have to sign the paperwork (like a small forest of tree’s worth!) right when I had schedule the engagement shoot. Thank you!!!



Fav0050



Fav0052

I am also very excited that Jillian and Peter have asked me to photograph their wedding scheduled for November 7, 2009 at Tatum Ranch Golf Club.



Fav0055

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Suzanne! We love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete