Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Paul + Sue Part 2

On my last blog entry I left off at Paul and Sue's ceremony. The ceremony and the reception were both held at the Fiesta Inn and Resort in Tempe.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their ceremony.





Here is the entire bridal party having a little fun!





Although we did most of their pictures before the ceremony I was able to steal Sue and Paul away for a few more pictures after the ceremony. As we scouted out locations to snap some pictures, Paul did a great job of helping Sue with her dress. What a sweet guy!




We found this bench and a great door in the hallway of the main lobby.





We took these final few pictures before heading inside for the reception.





Check back soon as I will be posting the final pictures from their beautiful wedding and reception in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment