Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Maternity Pictures for Michelle

This last weekend I met-up with Michelle to do some maternity pictures.



This was my first maternity shoot and Michelle is family (she is my step-sister). So needless to say I was a little nervous to do a good job. Family shoots are always the most stressful for any photographer.

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the day.



Michelle did a great job of picking outfits that would show off her pregnant glow and belly! I love the long flowing dress from the picture above, but I also love the simple black yoga pants below.



Baby “L” will also be a well dressed kiddo!



One last favorite from the day.



Tip to future clients-the mix of clothes Michelle chose (long flowing dress, yoga pants, and white button-up) are a great combination for a maternity shoot.

This selection of clothes help show-off the pregnant belly without showing everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment