Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ben & Julie

Meet Ben & Julie!



A couple of weeks ago I second shot for Marissa. I love when I have a chance to assist other photographers. It’s a great opportunity to learn from their unique style and plus it is super relaxing because I’m not in charge!

I wanted to share a couple of my favorite pictures from the day.

Julie’s dad was very emotional the entire day. This was a particularly sweet moment when he saw his daughter for the first time as a bride. It was very touching as Julie’s mom watched too.



Here are a couple of pictures after the ceremony.





We went back inside the church to cool off (since it was over 100 degrees that day) and had fun taking a couple of silhouette pictures.



A few reception details. Ben and Julie had a table with sparklers for their evening departure.



Here is their sparkler send off…very cool.



One last goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment