Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kristin + Ben

Meet Kristin and Ben.



Kristin and Ben are getting married in August. Yes, I said August! For those not familiar with Arizona weather the temperature here in August is usually 110 degrees or hotter! But it’s a dry heat!

Judging by how well they handled the heat for their engagement session they will have a great wedding not matter the temperature!

Here are a couple of my favorite images from their engagement session at Tempe Town Lake.







Love these last few images…sunset images are so fun!



A special thank you to my awesome second shooter (my brother) for helping me out with this session.

See you in a couple of weeks Kristin and Ben!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for shooting our engagement pictures. I am very happy with how they turned out and can't wait to show them to family and friends.

    ReplyDelete