Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mike + Kamaya

Meet Mike and Kamaya.



Kamaya contacted me a month or two ago to photograph their wedding. At our first meeting she told me she didn’t want to do engagement pictures because she hates pictures. This is a common comment from grooms, but from a bride this is a little more unique. I convinced Kamaya to do the engagement session and promised she would not regret it.



Does this next picture not just melt your heart?





Kamaya and Mike were at such ease with each other and their love and affection for one another was so genuine it made my job easy.



As we wrapped up the session I told Kamaya to whisper something in Mike’s ear…something tells me his response was a whole lot better!



One more favorite from the day.



Mike and Kamaya I can’t wait to photograph your wedding and I hope I have made good on my promise that you would enjoy your engagement session!

No comments:

Post a Comment