Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation + A Real Album

I wanted to post a quick note that I will be on vacation (yaaaaahooo!) next week. To all of my loyal blog followers hang in there as I might be a little slow with new postings.

Of course no post is complete without a picture or Studio News, so here you go!

Chrichelle's album arrived in the mail several week ago (yes, I am so late in getting this post up) and I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the real live album.

I absolutely LOVE this album and so did Chrichelle!



The album pages lay completely flat and are printed on extra thick paper to give it a solid construction that will last forever. The outside binding is a classic silver finish.



On my next post (after vacation) I will feature another Studio Product...Mini Moos!

No comments:

Post a Comment