Monday, August 3, 2009

These shoes are made for walking!

Walking all over San Francisco that is!



I’m packing for vacation and realized what makes a good vacation great (for me at least). Having all of my outfits planned out.



I know that sounds totally crazy, but nothing stinks more than being on vacation and having nothing to wear! So, to avoid this vacation downer I plan an outfit for each day and activity. I also plan a back-up modification for most outfits in case the weather is colder/warmer or in case I ate too much at breakfast!

I even plan the accessories.



My sister-in-law recently wore this color combination of fuchsia and turquoise and I thought it looked great, so I decided to try it out.



I'm excited for vacation, but I'm also having a little photography withdrawl (hence pictures of my packing). When I get back I will be shooting Kristin and Ben's wedding. Check out their engagement pictures if you missed them. I just recieved a great e-mail from Kristin that their entire family loved the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment